Welcome to Crow Wing Crest Lodge!
Smack dab in the heart of Minnesota 's "northwoods" (between Park Rapids, Itasca State Park and Walker, MN, Leech Lake), our 19 cabin family fishing resort invites you to relax, dangit, and have some fun!
We specialize in three things:
FISHIN': trophy walleye, good northern & bass, and endless pan fish.
- Activities (BINGO, kid's crafts, pool table tournament, hillbilly golf, Norwegian volleyball, sing-a-long, potluck luau . . .)
- Amenities (BIG BEACH, play fort, on-site nature trails, bird watching, mini-carousel, mini-Ferris wheel, arcades, lodge . . .)
- Area Attractions (BIKE TRAILS, Itasca State Park, ATV trails, horseback riding, winery, golf, antiques, museums . . . )
Our historic lakeside LODGE, built in 1898, with original stone fireplace and seating up to 50, is our social center and heart of resort.
- Group Rate in May and after Labor Day
- New! Extended season for Cabins #9 , #10, and #19 until Thanksgiving (rest of cabins close down October 7)
In the News . . . magazine/newspaper articles about Crow Wing Crest Resort. ("At this delightfully quirky mom-and-pop, a Thursday night potluck luau . . . ")