Click to view larger Interactive MAP (not to scale). Click here to download a Printable PDF of layout. How far is the lake from each cabin?
Resort Layout Map
All 19 cabins have . . .
- bed linens (sheets, blankets, pillows)
- BBQ charcoal grill (bring charcoal!)
- deck, picnic table and at least two deck chairs
- a fully equipped kitchen with
- coffee maker with filters
- electric mixer
- crock pot
- electric griddle (not all cabins have one, ask in lodge if not)
- baking dishes (cake pans, measuring cups/spoons, cookie sheets, muffin tins)
- mixing bowls (at least 6)
- pots (variety of at least 5, plus a big pot)
- skillets (4)
- casserole dishes (several sizes)
- Plates/bowls - enough for twice # of base rate peeps per cabin
- wine glasses
- mugs & glasses (2+ beverage pitchers)
- flatware (incl. steak knives, spatulas, peeler, corkscrew, masher, tongs, can opener, bottle opener, pizza cutter, whisk, scoop, ladle, grater, scissors, cutting knives)
- cutting boards
- salt & pepper
- dish soap (organic Sal Suds) & scrubbie/sponge
BRING KITCHEN TOWELS!
If you need an extra big pot or odd cake style pans, or extra anything, just ask at the lodge.
All cabins are non-smoking (ashtrays directly outside on deck)
All cabins come with one dock space for your own boat (we have boats for rent, too!)