FINALLY-- got those custom lyrics to "Goodnight Irene" re-written! It'll be a great way to end Sing-alongs on Thursday nights...
DON'T FORGET TO BRING . . . . .
- bath towels & body soap (most cabins have hair dryers)
- kitchen towels (soap & scrubbie provided)
- FOOD (don't worry if you forget anything, we're located 8 miles from a grocery store with bakery and deli - plus we sell gourmet pizza and snacks in the lodge)
- flashlights and extra batteries -- it's dark up north!
- bug repellent
- sun screen (reflections off the lake catch many unaware - you don't wanna be burned on vacation!)
- if you want to save on packing space in your car, rent one of our TV/VCR combos for $5 day, $25 week. There is a complimentary 100 family videotape library at lodge. (No t.v. channel reception, use for movies and games only)
- laptop computer (for checking e-mails if you must while on vacation - FREE wireless internet provided)
- charcoal & lighter fluid
- matches, marshmallow sticks, pie irons and stuff for s'mores and campfire snacks
- cooler for beverages on the ride up (and for fish fillets on the way home?)
- swimsuits, snorkels, floating toys
- rolls of quarters (arcade games, pool, jukebox, carousel, Maytag coin-op washers/dryers)
- liquid detergent for laundry washing at the lodge
- camera (extra batteries)
- binoculars (there are tons of critters you'll want to watch)
- peanuts or seeds to feed the chipmunks out of your hands
- bicycles or roller blades (the paved trail is a mile away!)