Clinical benefits reported from results of users:
- Increased joint movement
- Joint pain relief from arthritis
- Better sleep
- Better well being
- Increased energy
We've had lots of fun with this new health and well being machine!
Basically a person places their bare feet into a tub of salted water, we wrap a charcoal belt around their waste line that emits infrared heat, then we drop an ionic head into the water and turn on the machine. Within a few moments the water will start turning colors depending on which area of the body is letting toxins release (i.e. if the water turns orange, it generally means that you had lots of toxins in your joints).
It's fun in a rather gross way to see what happens to the foot water in different people, ha! We've seen black water, green, brown, bubbles, foam, greasy stuff on the top - and more. There's a booklet you can read while you're soaking to see which water effects correlate to which body parts.
- People who have battery operated implants (i.e. pace makers) should never have a session
- Anyone who has received an organ transplant should never have a session
- Pregnant women or nursing women should not have a session
- Children younger than 8 years old should not use this
- People who have low blood sugar should eat before their session
- Highly recommended for persons using high quantities of tobacco or alcohol
- Highly recommended for persons with low immunity
- Highly recommended for persons who have high stress
- Highly recommended for persons who use excessive oils for cooking
- Highly recommended for persons with diabetes, hypertension, high blood sugar, rheumatism, or arthritis