Before renovation in the 1960's, this rather small and quaint rustic cabin was the cookhouse for the lodge. Great for small families who have young'uns under 10 (steps from carousel and mini swing set). The semi-circle two steps up from living area to bedrooms still have the old stone hearth underneath. 480 square feet.
- Queen bedroom with A/C
- Bunk bedroom - Twin/Twin
- Futon sofa-bed in living room
- 2012 TLC: remodeled bathroom w/ new bigger shower, new refrigerator, new sofa-bed, new front door, etc.
- Small cabin, but closest to lodge
- Ceiling fan in living room, plus one other desk fan included
- One parking space directly behind cabin, one parking space on west side
- Rates are for 1-4, up to 6 persons with addt'l chrg
- Check Availability for this cabin
|Cabin #1||#People||Spring & Fall|
May 13 - June 10 & Aug 19 - Oct 9
June 10 - Aug 19
|Early Bird Summer Specials*||$223/Night*|
If you are looking for a resort for heavy drinking and all night partying, do not choose us. Quiet time after 10:00 p.m. (When the Akeley city test siren sounds.)