||With or Without Hookups||#People
Max = Extra Person Charges
(2 night minimum, any days of the week)
|Primitive Site||Tenting ONLY - NO Hook-Ups||4 only||$38 ($45 Fri/Sat)|
|Upper, Lower, Wooded* Sites||Tenting/Camper/RV with any/all Hook-Ups: water, septic, electricity.
*Wooded site: electric & water only
|4 (max 6**)||$45 ($50 Fri/Sat)|
| **($12 extra person charge beyond 4 in group.)
NO SEASONAL SITES. No weekly or monthly rates.
Nightly rate for all four campsites include:
- one free dock space for your boat
- picnic table
- campfire ring
- charcoal BBQ grill available at each site
- free access to beach, on-site nature trails and playgrounds (see amenities)
- free use of paddle boats, row boats, canoes, kayaks, SUPs, etc.
- invitation to all scheduled activities
- lodge facilities (including 24 hour laundry, arcade room, and bathroom access)
- two-night minimum stay; any time of season.
- (Delayed check-out MAY be possible for campsites, just ask upon arrival. Delayed check-out fees are $5/person/hour. Hence, a family of four would be $20 for each hour you'd like to stay beyond 12 noon of departure day.)
Bathroom in the lodge (Okay, it ain't fancy, but it does have a simple shower, toilet, sink, bench and hooks for clothing). (NOTE: there is an old fashioned outhouse next to upper campsite in case somebody is 'hogging' the lodge bathroom. And yep, it's a two-fer, so you and your buddy could go together, hehe. 🙂 ) (CLICK ON PIC AT LEFT TO ZOOM)
Please peek at cancellation policy before booking a cabin or campsite.
Sorry, NO PETS, NO FIREWORKS & NO JET SKIS.
If you are looking for a resort for heavy drinking and all-night partying, do not choose us. Quiet time after 10:00 p.m. (When the Akeley city test siren sounds.)