||With or Without Hookups||#People
Max = Extra Person Charges
(2 night minimum, any days of the week)
|Tent||Tenting ONLY - NO Hook-Ups||4 (max 6**)||$38|
|Camper/RV||Camper/RV/tent with any/all Hook-Ups included: water, septic, electricity.||4 (max 6**)||$45|
| **($12 extra person charge beyond 4 in group.)
NO SEASONAL SITES. No weekly or monthly rates.
Nightly rate for all four campsites include:
- one free dock space for your boat
- picnic table
- campfire ring
- charcoal BBQ grill available at each site
- free access to beach, on-site nature trails and playgrounds (see amenities)
- free use of paddle boats, row boats, canoes, kayaks, SUPs, etc.
- invitation to all scheduled activities
- lodge facilities (including 24 hour laundry, arcade room, and bathroom access)
- two night minimum stay, any time. Just choose however many nights you'd like, whenever it shows we have availability (see calendar for campsite availability - make sure you scroll down below cabin #19 to view)
Bathroom in the lodge (Okay, it ain't fancy, but it does have a simple shower, toilet, sink, bench and hooks for clothing). (NOTE: there is an old fashioned outhouse next to upper campsite in case somebody is 'hogging' the lodge bathroom. And yep, it's a two-fer, so you and your buddy could go together, hehe. 🙂 ) (CLICK ON PIC AT LEFT TO ZOOM)
Below are descriptions of our four campsites: two have hook-ups, two do not. Choose accordingly.
CLICK on any of the four photos below for written descriptions of each site. Scroll right or left to see other three.