Welcome to Crow Wing Crest Lodge!
Smack dab in the heart of Minnesota 's "northwoods" (between Park Rapids, Itasca State Park and Walker, MN, Leech Lake), our 19 cabin family fishing vacation resort invites you to relax, dangit, and have some fun!
New! - Isolation Cabins
We specialize in three things:
FISHIN': big 'ole walleye, good northern pike & largemouth bass, and endless pan fish.
- Activities (BINGO, kid's crafts, sandcastle contest, hillbilly golf, Norwegian volleyball, sing-a-long, potluck luau . . .)
- Amenities (BIG BEACH, play fort, on-site nature trails, birding, mini-carousel, mini-Ferris wheel, arcades, lodge . . .)
- Area Attractions (BIKE TRAILS, Itasca State Park, ATV trails, horseback riding, winery, golf, antiques, museums . . . )
Our historic lakeside LODGE, built in 1898, with original stone fireplace and seating up to 50, is our social center and heart of resort.
- Group Rate in May and after Labor Day
- Extended season for Cabins #9 , #10, and #19 until December 1 (rest of cabins close down October 7)
In the News . . . magazine/newspaper articles about Crow Wing Crest Resort. ("At this delightfully quirky mom-and-pop resort, a Thursday night potluck luau . . . ")
Happy Thought for the Day
An authentic Minnesota experience is heading "up north" to vacation with family or friends at a cabin by the lake. #OnlyInMN #RetreatToCWC