Welcome to Crow Wing Crest Lodge!
Smack dab in the heart of Minnesota 's "northwoods" (between Park Rapids, Itasca State Park and Walker, MN, Leech Lake), our 19 cabin family fishing vacation resort invites you to relax, dangit, and have some fun!
NEW! Live Cam
Covid-19 Update - StaySafe Initiative/New Procedures
Isolation Cabins in May & September
We specialize in three things:
FISHIN': big 'ole walleye, good northern pike & largemouth bass, and endless pan fish.
- Activities (BINGO, kid's crafts, sandcastle contest, hillbilly golf, Norwegian volleyball, sing-a-long, potluck luau . . .)
- Amenities (BIG BEACH, play fort, on-site nature trails, birding, mini-carousel, mini-Ferris wheel, arcades, lodge . . .)
- Area Attractions (BIKE TRAILS, Itasca State Park, ATV trails, horseback riding, winery, golf, antiques, museums . . . )
FEELIN' GOOD: Lakeside sauna, drum circles, aromatherapy class, yoga on the lawn, Relaxation Retreats, and on-site services of reflexology, massage, and spa stuff galore!
- recycle lake water onto our grounds
- use organic herbicides and pesticides
- use or make our own natural cleaning products
Our historic lakeside LODGE, built in 1898, with original stone fireplace and seating up to 50, is our social center and heart of resort.
CABIN Rentals: Both luxuriously new and traditionally rustic, we offer a variety for any budget (we also have four campsites). Guaranteed clean (non-toxic, chemical-free, too!)
- Group Rate in May and after Labor Day
- Extended season for Cabins #9 , #10, and #19 until November 10 (rest of cabins close down October 7)
In the News . . . magazine/newspaper articles about Crow Wing Crest Resort. ("At this delightfully quirky mom-and-pop resort, a Thursday night potluck luau . . . ")
See what guests say about us . . . . . . .
Happy Thought for the Day
An authentic Minnesota experience is heading "up north" to vacation with family or friends at a cabin by the lake. #OnlyInMN #RetreatToCWC
Park Rapids Chamber of Commerce Akeley community bulletin board Akeley Chamber of Commerce Community of Minnesota Resorts Explore Minnesota Tourism It's a Green Green World Green Vacation Hub