Quaint and rustic (READ: our oldest cabin), the west bedroom often has a trumpet vine growing up the wall in the corner. Great view of woods out the window, lying in bed (floor in this bedroom is wonky). We've heard many comments (by men) that this budget cabin is what a northwoods cabin should look like. (Women tend to like the newer cabins much better, FYI.) Tip for cooks - there ain't much kitchen counter space. Most enjoy meals on the picnic table w/ the charcoal grill a goin'.) 440 square feet
- Queen bed in one room
- Full size bed in other room
- New for 2015: 2 single pull-out chair sofabeds w/ ottomans in living room
- Close to activities (volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, beach).
- A chipmunk favorite - bring peanuts to feed 'em. We've seen guests of this cabin train the little devils to sit on their lap!
- NOTE: No A/C, but we leave 3 fans in cabin at all times
- Rate is for 1-4, up to 6 persons with additional charge
- Check Availability for this cabin
|Cabin #4||#People||Spring & Fall|
May 13 - June 10 & Aug 19 - Oct 9
June 10 - Aug 19
|Early Bird Summer Specials*||$213/Night*|
If you are looking for a resort for heavy drinking and all night partying, do not choose us. Quiet time after 10:00 p.m. (When the Akeley city test siren sounds.)