Rustic, older, and yes! the floor tilts a bit (you might wanna hold the whiskey shots?) but this cabin is one of the top 3 favorites of repeat guests. Gorgeous view of lake from the deck. Total cabin re-build planned for winter 2023, so enjoy the historic ambience while you can.
Lots of beds (5) 816 square feet.
- Queen bedroom (new bed 2021)
- Full bed & Twin bed room
- 2nd Full bed & Twin bed room
- Futon sofa-bed (double) in living room
- Living room with vaulted ceiling and big dining table - great for games and big meals.
- A/C in dining area (plus 3 fans left in cabin)
- Relatively more private than other cabins
- Private campfire ring
- Bathroom ain't fancy, but the shower is newer (30" - rather narrow)
- Lots of parking! (2-3 spaces directly next to cabin, and long space for trailer back of cabin)
- Historic deer head mount in dining area, so be prepared for kid questions and weird dreams, tee hee
- Rates are for 1-6, extra persons up to 10 with additional charge
- Weekly rate is 7 days/six nights, 6th night is FREE
- Book On-line
|Cabin #12||#People||Spring & Fall
May 12 - 30 & Aug 19 - Oct 8
May 30 - Aug 19
|Early Bird Summer Specials*||$360/Night*|
If you are looking for a resort for heavy drinking and all-night partying, do not choose us. Quiet time after 10:00 p.m. (When Akeley city test sirens sounds each evening.)
Floorplan & Cabin Photos