- *$55 night/person
- 2 night minimum stay
- groups of 5 or more
- Group Rate effective only in May or after Labor Day
- Cabins #9, #10 and #19*** through December 1
- Just tell us how many people in your group and we'll set you up in several neighboring cabins and expand as needed!
*if less than five people in group, for two nights only, then $65/night/person in any cabin except #19 (I.e. If you stay 3 nights or more, or if you have 5 or more in group for 2 nights or more, it’s $55/night/person.)
**Cabin #19 is $65/night/person
Conference facilities in May, June & September . . .
WOMENS GROUPS: quilter's, crafter's, scrap booker's, book club, yoga groups, or just hanging' out with friends to bond & relax! We will cater to you: whether you just want the space to host a weekend get-a-way and do your own thing, or whether you would like to take advantage of any of our special services to make your retreat special, here are some ideas and options that are available here at CWC:
- Lakeside sauna (free to guests)
- Free aromatherapy class
- Massage, Reflexology & Ionic Detox Foot Bath ($25 - $65)
- Drum Circle (we provide the stuff, it's a blast!)
- Sing-a-longs (Kim has a guitar and campfire songs to lend you or lead you, hehe!)
- On-site campfire rings, nature trails, canoes & kayaks, pontoon boat rental, lodge facilities (games, books, movies, gifts), etc. (seasonal)
- We are within a very short drive to: a winery (8 miles), antiques (1 mile), horse back riding (35 miles), museums, arts & crafts mall, bike trail (within a mile), Itasca State Park (25 miles), etc. (see area attractions)
If interested, Kim may be able to help schedule a Beading Class, Painting Class or henna tattoos for your group. Just ask.
Fishin': Our lake is known for trophy WALLEYE!
Golfin': 8 miles from award winning Tianna Golf Course (several local courses run specials in May and September)
ATVin': ATV trails are located within a 2 miles of our resort in the Paul Bunyan Forest. No need to trailer-up! (Please read our ATV guidelines before arrival.)
Local catering (ask Kim for ideas), or you can make your own meals in your cabins and "potluck" at the lodge (the lodge has a microwave, hot plate, three pizza ovens, lots of freezer space, electric roaster, big platters, big hot beverage containers, big crock pots, etc.)
86" projector screen available (bring your own projector and laptop computer with PowerPoint stuff.)
BOSE CD player and Microphone (and stand) available.
Entertainment & Team Building possibilities (sunset cruises on pontoon, canoe races, horseshoe or volleyball tournaments, campfire roasts, sing-a-longs, fishing, drumming circles, "Minute-to-Win-it!" games, hillbilly golf tournaments, puzzles, etc. )
Simple bathroom with shower available.
We've had . . . .
- drum circle retreats,
- kayak workshops,
- business "team-building" retreats,
- scrapbook groups,
- book club retreats,
- quilting classes,
- small group fishing tournaments,
- bicycle groups who've appreciated we're located a mile from the Heartland Bike Trail, (they also took advantage of a local float plane, whose pilot happily took the group on half hour rides directly from our beach!)
- and lots and lots of friend and family reunions.
We specialize in small women's groups who enjoy a get-away "up north" in the woods in lakeside cabins enjoying each other's company, and trying out our spa services (free aromatherapy class, lakeside sauna, drum circles, on-site reflexology and massage, ear candling and Ionic Detox Foot Bath sessions, etc.) Check out our unique Spring Healer's Retreat and Fall Relaxation Retreat.