Guests ask all the time from where I get my essential oils.
Lots of places!
Essential oil sources I use commonly for both personal and Aromatherapy Class:
- New Directions Aromatics - bulk oils (by the gallon or quart, plus other raw materials) I use for cleaning products and sauna spritz'.
- Imani Oils- organic french oils from a local distributer friend of mine, Brian Skinness, in Nevis, MN
- Frontier Coop: They carry the Aura Cacia line of essential oils. I commonly order 1/3 oz size for re-sale in the lodge because it's easy to tack it onto larger order of 7th generation toilet tissue cases and other resort cleaning products from this Iowa company. Their customer service is fabulous and you can order direct from them as a non-wholesale customer.
- Young Living Oils (My best friend is in the marketing line, so I get products from her to help supplement her required monthly order. I personally dislike the multi-level marketing, but you likely know someone who distributes -- or try amazon.com as I have ordered YLO deodorant there several times. Their lavender oils are hard to beat anywhere else. I also appreciate their consistently high quality frankincense oil.)
- DoTerra is getting more and more popular and I have enjoyed their high quality oils from guests from whom I've purchased a few samples the last couple of years.
- Darlene & Earl, a couple who are regular vendors at farmer's markets I visit on the Big Island of Hawaii each year, create their own unique essential oils and blends: http://www.dmedicinewoman.com (I've carried several of their sprays and lotions and essences in the lodge over the years. They have unique oils you won't find anywhere else.)
Progesterone Cream --- Found a new source, endorsed by Dr. John Lee and now his family. Progesterall (2 oz. approx. $21 - you can order direct from them)
If you have purchased potions, candles, oils, etc. from the lodge over the years and want to re-order, just e-mail me directly and I'll try to hook you up or let you know if I'll be carrying that product again soon. : -- Kim, CWC (click "Contact Us" below)